BioView is an open source and cross-platform application intended for biologists to visualize EM, Confocal, etc. imagery. It also provides access from the remote controller that simplifies usage of the very large screens e.g. 8000x4800 pixels composed by many monitorsa and is used on iWall.
- Cross-platform with binaries for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Reads many bio image and video formats
- Reads meta-data from BioRad PIC, TIFF, Metamorph STK (uncompressed and LZW compressed), Fluoview TIFF, Carl Zeiss LSM 5, PSIA TIFF, Nanoscope II/III
- On-the-fly visualization (mapping/enhancement) of multi-channel data
- Quick Start: tutorial and configuration manuals
- Reference Paper: "Bisque: A Platform for Bioimage Analysis and Management"
- Changelog: version history
- Create Ticket: bug-reports/enhancements
- Project Wiki: Trac timeline/tickets, Mercurial repository
- Browse Source On-line