BioImage Convert is a command line image conversion utility application. It can read and write many image formats, extract ROI and meta-data stored in images. Accepted image formats are: BioRad PIC, TIFF, OME-TIFF, Metamorph STK (uncompressed and LZW compressed), Fluoview, Olympus Image Binary (OIB), Carl Zeiss LSM 5, PSIA TIFF, Nanoscope II/III, JPEG, PNG, BMP, IBW, OME, RAW and video: QuickTime, AVI, MPEG1/2/4, Flash, etc.
- Cross-platform with binaries for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Reads many bio image and video formats
- Exports several image and video formats
- Reads and writes (OME-TIFF) meta-data
- Applies many image operations: ROI, enhancement, depth convert, resize, rotate, channel remap, combine frames, etc.
- Useage: BioImageConvertor
- Documentation: LibBioImage
- Reference Paper: "Bisque: A Platform for Bioimage Analysis and Management"
- Changelog: version history
- Create Ticket: bug-reports/enhancements
- Project Wiki: Trac timeline/tickets, Mercurial source code repository
- Browse Source On-line